Now you’re ready to dive right into a month’s worth of fun and educational weekend events with The Vintner’s Experience at our trail’s 8 member wineries!
One $25 ticket gets you into all 8 Vintner’s Experiences. Ticket holders are permitted to attend each Vintner’s Experience ONCE.
Each winery offers their Experience once each weekend in June, which means there are four chances to attend each one.
(Note: The final, partial weekend of the month – June/July – is NOT part of the event. FYI)
Experiences last for approximately one hour, but some may be a little longer.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS AND REGISTER FOR EXPERIENCES: (PLEASE READ!)
- Click on the button above to purchase a ticket on EventBrite. Set up an account or log into your existing account to purchase your $25 ticket to The Vintner’s Experience. Please print out your tickets and bring them with you to each Experience you attend to show proof of purchase. (Be sure to save your EventBrite confirmation email in case you lose your tickets and need to reprint them.)
- When you transaction is complete, you will be redirected to the Sched web site where you will next create a username and password to log in and begin creating your custom schedule for The Vintner’s Experience events you plan to attend. There are 32 total Experiences and each ticket holder is permitted to attend each winery’s Experience ONCE for a total of 8 Experiences.
- Each Experience is offered once each weekend in June at each of our trail’s 8 member wineries. Capacity is limited for each Experience, so be sure to register early for the ones you want to attend. Once a given Experience is full, you will no longer be able to register for it.
- In order to attend an Experience you must register to attend it in advance by adding it to your schedule in your Sched account. If you decide not to attend an Experience that you are already registered for, please log into your Sched account to remove it from your schedule so that another person may attend in your place.
- You are able to make changes to your personal schedule by logging into your Sched account. If you decide not to attend a Vintner’s Experience for which you have already registered, please be sure to log in and remove it from your schedule.
- Must be age 21 or older to participate in this event since wine tastings are included in each one. No minors will be permitted to participate in experiences/tours.
- All participants MUST purchase a ticket through EventBrite in advance and MUST register for each experience that they plan to attend.
- EventBrite tickets must be shown either printed or on a phone (confirmation email or in the EventBrite app) as proof of purchase at each winery.
- Sorry, but we do NOT offer refunds on purchased tickets.
- Event tickets do NOT include a complimentary wine tasting at each winery. Each member winery sets it own wine tasting policy on tasting fee and number of tastes.
- Since some Experiences take place outside and include vineyard tours, please be sure to dress for the summertime weather and wear sturdy shoes for walking through vineyards.